eCard Samples & Tips — Employee Recognition eCards
Tips for Sending Employee Recognition eCards
Showing your employees you recognize and appreciate their dedication and hard work is one of the most important motivation strategies in today's workplace. And it doesn't take expensive gifts or paid time off to reward your staff. Managers at all levels of the organization should provide employee recognition to their teams – the gesture is a powerful employee motivation strategy.
Creating effective employee recognition eCards is essential for
- Focus only on the employee's accomplishment – detracting
from this message by including other news will dilute the purpose of
- You don't need to be too formal in your writing, but stay professional and don't get overly personal.
Personalize your eCard message to let them know that your sentiments are sincere and that you were thinking specifically about them.
- Always check spelling and grammar.
Honoring an employee's long term commitment to your company is important to cultivating their continued loyalty. Recognize employees with birthday eCards and celebrate employee anniversary milestones.
Each CorpNote account has an online address book where you can save your contact's anniversary and birth date. You can then schedule your eCards or have CorpNote send you an email every week with "Important Date" reminders.
- Send an unlimited number of advertising-free eCards per month
- Import contacts from Outlook, Excel, ACT! and more
- Many business themed eCard designs to choose from or upload your own images
- Post eCards in social media to recognize an employee's accomplishments
CorpNote - eCards, Online Invitations and Online Surveys for Business
P.O. Box 565 | Fountainville, PA 18923 | 609-406-1665 | Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
©2004 - 2018 CorpNote.com