eCard Samples & Tips — Online Surveys
CorpNote's Online Survey manager lets you easily create, distribute, and manage advertising-free surveys with the convenience of the Internet. Create engaging and targeted online surveys by following these guidelines:
- Focus and brevity – Develop targeted survey questions and be brief. Your CorpNote survey can have up to 20 questions; but we see the greatest response rates in surveys that can be completed in under 3 minutes.
- Customize to fit your audience – Too often, people try to create a single one-size-fits-all survey. Since there's no cost per survey or per recipient, you can improve the quality of your survey data by tailoring different versions of your survey to different people. For instance, customer surveys may be divided between new customers that recently did business, and long-time customers that you haven't heard from in a while.
- Selectivity and exclusivity – Send your survey to a few, carefully selected groups of people and let them know they have been uniquely selected for the survey. (What you learn from your initial responses might help you refine your survey for when you send it to your next selected group.)
- Engage your audience – Keep your survey interesting. Use descriptive, conversational wording to keep the questions rolling. Give examples of the type of answers you're looking for. Instead of asking people how they would rate their last shopping experience on a scale of 1 to 5, give them choices like heavenly, awesome, meh, frustrating and disastrous. Then ask them why!
- Reward people for their time – Thank your customers for their time and insight! Consider having an incentive to encourage people to complete your survey. It could be a coupon code good for 15% off their next purchase in the survey confirmation message, or you can tell them they'll be entered in a drawing for a gift for taking the survey in the text of your survey eCard.
CorpNote Online Surveys can easily be delivered as a link in any eCard. Alternately, you can also post a link on your website or social media that takes people directly to your CorpNote survey page. As people submit your survey, you'll see the results in real time in your CorpNote online account.
Creating a survey
- CorpNote surveys are included in all paid CorpNote memberships, and you can create any number of surveys with an unlimited number of recipients.
- Surveys may contain up to 20 questions.
- Question types can be open text fields, multiple choice (pick one) or multiple selections (pick as many as apply).
- Each question can have an optional comments field.
- You can require First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Company, or you can make the survey anonymous.
- When a survey is completed, it will display your customized confirmation message.
Viewing results and creating reports
The Online Survey manager has a 'Manage Responses' feature that allows you to view responses in real time and automatically generate reports. Our online survey results report displays bar graph and numerical percentage results on a question-by-question basis. You can even export Excel reports of individual or aggregate survey result data.
Learn more about CorpNote Online Surveys: Online Survey Overview | Step-by-step Online Survey Instructions