How to cancel your Membership
We're sorry to see you go! Here's what you need to do:
- Complete and submit the account cancellation form below AT LEAST
FOUR (4) DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP BILLING DATE*, in accordance
with the terms of your
CorpNote Membership. New members requesting a refund must do so
within 10 days of joining to receive a refund.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address of the
registered account owner, which contains a link to complete the
cancellation process. YOU MUST CLICK ON THIS LINK
TO COMPLETE THE CANCELLATION PROCESS.
We require this two-stepped approach for your protection — it provides evidence that the individual terminating the account is authorized to do so.
- Your account will be made inactive on your membership billing date, not on the date you submit this form.
- If you renew your membership within 30 days of canceling,
you can continue using the CorpNote system without losing your
preferences, address book, eCard history, events, surveys or saved favorites!
- Once your account becomes inactive, your eCards, invitations and surveys will not display to your recipients even if you sent the information prior to your cancellation.
This includes eCards, invitations and surveys posted in social media channels or websites.
Account Cancellation Form (step 1 of 2)