Tutorials - QuickSend - Monitoring Contacts
When you're back at the office,
you can see who viewed your eCard
and easily add them to your address book
See who viewed your eCard and easily add them to your address book.
Track your Sent QuickSend eCards
- Go to eCards › Sent Cards
- QuickSend eCards have a QuickSend icon next to them
- View the eCard details like any other sent eCard
Importing QuickSend Contacts into Your Address Book
When you send a QuickSend eCard to someone who is not in your address book, or to someone with the same email address but who has different contact information, this information is now available for you to import into your address book.
- Go to My Account › Address Book
- Click the button 'Import Contacts' and select 'Import QuickSend Contacts.'
- You can 'add/edit' contacts whose email address was not found in your address book and you can 'update' contacts whose email address matched but the contact information you supplied on your QuickSend card is different.
- You can delete either of these types of contacts by clicking 'Delete' without affecting your address book.
- To make finding these imported people easier, click the checkbox next to each person you want to add to your address book and assign a category and add comments. Each contact you import will have the same category and comments you provided.
- For more control, click the 'add/edit' button and individually add information to the contact record before you import it into your address book.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.