Tutorials - QuickSend - Sending an eCard
When you're at an event,
select your eCard
enter a name and email address
and click "send"
Create your QuickSend eCard templates and go to http://corpnote.com/qs
to sign into the quicksend feature.
Once you are signed in, you can send your eCard in 3 easy steps:
- Click on the name of the QuickSend eCard you want to send.
- Use your address book or enter the email address and name of your eCard recipient.
- Click the send button and your eCard will be sent immediately.
That is all that is required to send an QuickSend eCard!
If you had selected to not display a QuickSend template on the QuickSend home screen, you can still view it by clicking 'Show All'.
If you are a company member and your Multi-User Plan administrator has shared QuickSend eCard templates, you will see those eCard templates in addition to your own.
Get more from sending QuickSend eCards:
- While it's not required, you can also enter your recipient's last name, company, birthday and anniversary.
- You can have the eCard recipient added to your address book by checking the box 'Add to my address book.'
- If you select to not have the person immediately added to your address book, you can still add them later through the "Import QuickSend Contacts" tool.
- If a QuickSend eCard recipient is already in your address book and you have provided new information, you will be able to update that contact's information in the "Import QuickSend Contacts" tool.
- QuickSend eCards that use the 'autofill names' feature will show the card recipient's name regardless of whether you added them to your address book.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.