Tutorials - QuickSend eCard Templates
Create and save custom eCard
templates for different occasions
Creating and Saving Templates
To create a QuickSend eCard Template follow these steps:
- Send yourself an eCard and make sure everything looks the way you want it to.*
- On the Sent eCards page, locate your eCard and click the 'Save eCard As…' button. Choose 'Save as a QuickSend Template.'
- Give your template a name and a category to help you easily find a template when sending a QuickSend eCard. You can also choose whether you want the template to appear immediately on your QuickSend home screen. (Note: If you choose 'no', you will still be able to access this template from QuickSend by clicking the 'show all' button.)
- If you would like to automatically have new recipients added to your Address Book, select yes. You will still have the opportunity to change this setting each time you send a QuickSend eCard.
- By entering a category for 'Recipients will have this Category,' you can easily find the new people who are added to your address book by using a QuickSend eCard. For example, if you are going to send an eCard to people you meet at a trade show, you could put something like 'Met at Chamber Expo' as the category.
- As an option, you can enter comments to help you recognize this template in the future.
- Company Plan administrators only: you can share your QuickSend template with all of your users, or just selected users.
- Save your template.
If you need to make changes to your template, then you must go back to the original sent eCard and make a copy. Make your changes and repeat steps 1 - 3 above.
Important Note: If you put a person's name directly in the Greeting line (e.g. Dear Bob), then all of your cards sent with this template will say "Dear Bob."
To avoid this, create your eCard template using the 'autofill names' feature to insert people's first names from your address book. Alternately, you can enter a generic greeting (e.g. Dear Valued Customer) or not use the greeting line at all.
* You can include other people on your approval team when you send the eCard to yourself.
A QuickSend eCard Template can only be created from a Sent eCard.
Using QuickSend Templates
Once you have created a QuickSend eCard template, use the QuickSend Mobile sign in to send your eCard.
The Mobile Member Sign In address is: CorpNote.com/QS
Find the eCard template you want to use and then use your CorpNote address book or type in your recipient's email address. It's that easy! Learn how by viewing our QuickSend sending an eCard tutorial.
Viewing and Editing your QuickSend eCard Templates
To view/edit your eCard templates, sign in and go to eCards > Templates. Click on the QuickSend Templates button.
- Click the 'Edit QuickSend Settings' button to change the Display name, category, comments and other items. Multi-User Plan administrators can edit how they want to share the eCard template. This area also enables you to see the design and message on the QuickSend eCard so you know what it will look like to your eCard recipients.
- You can also easily send a QuickSend eCard from the screen by finding the template you want to use and clicking 'Send eCard Now.' You will be taken to the QuickSend mobile site. View the Sending a QuickSend eCard tutorial for more details.
- You can delete a QuickSend template by clicking the 'Delete Template' button.
(Note: Company members cannot delete QuickSend eCard templates that have been given to them by their Multi-User Plan administrator.)
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.