Tutorials - Address Book - Creating Groups
Access your address book by clicking on the navigation for My Account > Address Book at the top of any screen. Click the 'Groups' link.
To create a group, click the 'add new' button. You will see a list of all contacts you currently have in your address book. (See example)
- Name your group so you can easily identify this group of people when sending an eCard, invitation or survey.
- You can sort your contacts by First Name, Last Name, or Category by clicking on those words at the top of the screen.
- On the left, select the contacts you wish to have in your group (See example) and click the 'Add' button.
The selected contacts will be moved from the left side of the screen into the right side. (See example)
To select multiple contacts, use Ctrl + click on the names you want to select.
- You can place all your contacts into the group by clicking the "Select All" link at the bottom of the screen.
- Up to 250 contacts can be placed in a single group.
- To remove contacts, select them from the right side of the screen and click the 'Remove' button. Those contacts will be moved to the left side of the screen.
- Once you are finished, click the 'Add New Group' button.
You may view, modify, and delete your groups by going to the groups main page. You will see a list of all the groups you have created. Click on the correct button next to your group name to view, modify or delete a group.
If you need instructions for how to send your eCard, invitation or survey to a group, view our Address and Schedule Your eCard tutorial.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.