Tutorials - Address Book - Birthday and Anniversary Reminders
Birthday and Anniversary Reminders enable you to be reminded of the event a week before, and easily send an eCard (or
schedule one to be sent on a day you pick).
You can be reminded of
the event in 2 ways:
- A simple reminder email will be sent to you that contains
the date of the birthday or anniversary and a link to compose an eCard for that event.
- You will also be able to view 'This Week's Important Dates' from
your 'My Account' page which is the first page you see when you sign in.
To create a birthday or anniversary date for an existing
contact, sign in and access your eCard address book by clicking
on the navigation for My Account > Address Book at the top of any screen.
- Locate the name of the contact you wish to set a reminder for by
clicking the 'Search Contacts' button, or browse your contacts alphabetically.
- Click the 'Modify' button next to the contact you want. Add the contact's birthday and anniversary date and click the 'Save
To view weekly birthday or anniversary dates and easily send eCards
— Access your 'My Account' page to view
a list of 'This Week's Important Dates'.
- The list of birthdays or anniversaries appears in your account overview
seven days prior to any birthday or anniversary date listed in your address book.
- Here you can click on the link to the right of birthday or anniversary
date to send a reminder eCard.
- You are now able to select a card design, compose a message, and
send your reminder eCard. Your contact's email address is already
selected in the Send List on the Send screen. Click 'Send Card' to
send or schedule your eCard.
- Once you click on the reminder link under the 'This Week's Reminders'
section, the reminder for that person will no longer appear.
To receive Email Reminders for an individual contact's birthday
and anniversary — go to the 'My Account' page and under the section for 'Important Dates and Holidays,' click the button for "Set Birthday & Anniversary Reminders."
- Use the
drop-down list to select either Birthday or Anniversary and you will see
a list of all contacts that have this date information.
To put a contact
on your Email reminder list, select the check box to the left of the contact's
name and click 'Set Reminder for Checked'. (You can use the checkbox at
the top of the list to select/deselect all.)
You will now receive an
Email reminder seven days prior to the birthday or anniversary date. You can use a similar procedure to remove someone from your email
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.