Tutorials - Address Book - Search, Edit or Delete Contacts
Access your address book by clicking the navigation for My Account > Address Book at the top of any screen.
To search for a contact, click the 'Search Contacts' button and enter their First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Company, Category, Birthday, Anniversary, Date Added, Start Date and/or Comments. A list of search results will be returned.
Once you find the contact, you can:
- Modify the contact information.
- Putting a contact into a category makes it easier to identify types of contacts that you may need to quickly find and/or send an eCard.
- If you wish to set reminders to send birthday and anniversary eCards, don't forget to include birthday and anniversary dates for your contacts.
- Start date can be used for employee's or clients for employee appreciation or customer appreciation efforts.
- Delete the contact information.
- If you click the delete button next to an entry, you will see a confirm delete screen in which you can delete that specific contact.
- You can also delete several contacts at one time from the search results screen.
Check the box next to each person's name and then click the 'Delete Checked'
button. Important Note: You will NOT receive a confirmation for the multi select delete. The contacts
selected will immediately be deleted.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.