Tutorials - Scheduled eCards
This tutorial is about how to access eCards you have already scheduled to be sent on a particular date. For information on how to schedule an eCard, go to the Sending an eCard tutorial.
To view your scheduled cards, go to eCards > Saved/Scheduled at
the top of any screen.
You will see all of the eCards you have scheduled to be sent on a future date. You can modify Scheduled eCards up til the date they are scheduled to be sent. You can even reschedule them for a different date.
- Address/Send. Click the 'Send' button to go to the Send card screen where you can add or remove eCard recipients.
- Edit/Compose. Click the 'Compose' button to go to the Compose eCard screen where you can create or modify your eCard message, turn any eCard into a survey or an invitation, change card colors, and refine your signature.
- Comments. Click on the 'comments' button to write a memo and then click the 'save' button. Only you can see your comments and they can be changed at any point by clicking on the 'Comments' button again (see example).
- Copy Card. Click the 'Copy Card' button when you want to create a duplicate of an eCard. When you copy the eCard, you will be taken to the compose screen, where you can make changes to your eCard or click the 'Send' button to select your eCard recipients.
- Delete Card. To delete your eCard, click on the 'Delete Card' button. Your card will be permanently deleted from our system and it will not be sent on the date you had scheduled.
Your scheduled eCards will remain in the system until they are sent on your scheduled date or you delete them. After an eCard is sent, it will appear on the Sent eCards page.
If you have a lapse in membership payment, your scheduled eCards will not be sent.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.