Tutorials - eCard/Invitation History
You can access the eCards you have sent by going to eCards > Sent eCards. You will see an overview of your pickup stats for each eCard, invitation and survey you send.
eCards you have sent in the last 60 days show by default but you can search by date range, show just eCards that have an invitation and/or survey and more. (see example) If your eCard is an online invitation or an online survey, click on
the 'RSVP' or 'Survey' icon to view responses.
- View Recipients and Pickup Status provides more details on who picked up your eCard, on what date and how many times. You can also easily sort your recipient list to show who picked up your eCard and who did not. You can also easily send a follow-up eCard to all recipients or a specific group of recipients. (For more information, view the tutorial for tracking and responding to your eCards.)
- View/Share eCard enables you to view the full eCard. You can also share the eCard on Facebook, LinkedIn, G+ and Twitter from this screen.
- For invitations, the options to 'View All Invitation Responses' and 'View Invitation List' will be available.
- For surveys, the options to 'View All Survey Responses' and 'View Survey List' will be available.
- Edit eCard Comments enables you to write a comment for each eCard that only you can see. It is also helpful when searching for a specific eCard. (see example).
- Copy eCard makes an exact copy of the eCard so you can quickly and easily edit the content if desired and add new recipients.
- Save as an eCard Template enables you to quickly access frequently used eCards and they are required if you want to use our recurring eCards feature. Learn more about Templates.
- Save as a QuickSend Template if you want to use an exact copy of an eCard and quickly add a recipient. QuickSend is useful for when you want to send an eCard as quickly as possible. Great for tradeshows, sales meetings and more. Learn more about QuickSend.
- Delete eCard should only be used when you want to permanently remove an eCard from view. IMPORTANT: Your eCard recipients will no longer be able to view this card and you will not be able to get it back.
eCard Copy Link
Click this button if you want to link directly to your eCard from your own email program, website, blog, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc.
Next Tutorial > eCard History - Saved eCards
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.
CorpNote - eCards, Online Invitations and Online Surveys for Business
P.O. Box 565 | Fountainville, PA 18923 | 609-406-1665 | Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
©2004 - 2018 CorpNote.com