Tutorials - Sent eCards History and eCard Tracking
To view the eCards you have sent in the last 60 days, go to eCards › Sent Cards.
You will see who picked up the eCard and when.
- If your eCard is an online invitation or an online survey, click on
the 'View Responses' button to view the invitation responses
or click on the 'View Survey' button to view the survey responses.
- Click View Card to see your
eCard in its entirely and who picked up the eCard. See more details below under 'Tracking your Sent eCards.'
- Click Comments to write a comment for the card. Only you can see the
comment and it can be changed at any point by clicking on the 'Comment'
button again (see example).
- To Copy an eCard, click "Save eCard As..." and choose Save a Copy and Edit if you would like to send a previously
sent eCard to another recipient. You will be brought to the compose screen, where you can make any necessary changes or click the 'Send' button to select your recipients for this eCard.
- To save an eCard Template, click "Save eCard As..." and choose 'Save as a Card Template'.
Learn more about Templates.
- To save as a QuickSend Template, click "Save eCard As..." and choose 'Save as a QuickSend Template'.
Learn more about QuickSend.
- Click Direct Link to link directly to your eCard from your own email program, website, blog, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc.
- Click Delete Card to permanently remove the eCard from view. You will be asked to confirm the delete. IMPORTANT: Your eCard recipients will no longer be able to view this card and you will not be able to get it back.
Tracking your Sent eCards
To view the pickup detail of any sent eCard, click the ’View Card’ button next to a card you have sent. You will see who viewed your eCard, and who did not pick up your eCard. CorpNote displays the following tracking information for each eCard you send:
- Card sent date
- Number of recipients sent to
- Groups sent to (optional)
- Card Views (total number of times your eCard has been viewed, including anonymous direct-link views and multiple views by individuals)
- Name or email address of recipients who have viewed the eCard, with date and time stamp (does not include direct-link views)
- Anonymous Card Views - total number of direct-link views, e.g. cards viewed directly from a website link or social media page
- Not Picked Up By - Name or email address of recipients who have NOT viewed card (’Not Picked Up’ may not be 100% accurate as some may have received the email but did not ’click through’ to view the eCard or they have images turned off in their email software.)
Sent eCard Follow Ups: "Send a copy of this card to..."
When you are viewing a Sent eCard, you can easily send a follow up eCard by selecting from the following 'Send a copy of this card to' options in the drop-down list:
- Send a copy of this card to: All Recipients
- Send a copy of this card to: All Recipients who picked up the card
- Send a copy of this card to: All Recipients who did not pick up the card
CorpNote saves the history of sent cards for 60 days, as explained in our privacy statement. But there is one exception to this rule... If you use our online Address Book, and send your cards using those address book contacts, then you can always view a complete history of all cards sent to that person. This feature is called "Archives" and you can get to it by selecting an individual contact in your address book and clicking the View Archives button below the individual's Contact Information.
Address Book contacts and archives are kept indefinitely, as long as your CorpNote membership remains current. If you let your membership lapse for more than 60 days, all of your private account information will be deleted for privacy and storage reasons.
Once sent, an eCard cannot be edited, so please proofread your message before you send your card!
If you use the drop-down list to select one of the above "Send a copy..." options, your browser should redirect you to the copy of the card where you can start editing your message. On some browsers or computers (e.g. Macintosh) you may remain on the same page after making this selection. You will need to navigate to eCards > Saved Cards, where you will find the copy of your copy and can continue editing.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.