Tutorials - Customize the Interface
Upload Logo & Set Colors
Available to Multi-user Administrators and Single Users with a Custom Interface Upgrade
Upload your logo and choose the colors to be used throughout the site to match your company's visual brand identity.
- Single Users: This interface design will be visible to you and your recipients when they view your eCards, invitations and surveys.
- Multi-user Administrators: This interface design will be visible to all of your members as they create and send cards and use other features on the site such as the invitation manager and survey manager. It will also be seen when recipients view eCards, invitations and surveys.
View an example of a card sent with a custom interface.
Upload your Logo and Choose Colors
- Upload Image: Your logo image must be: 288px wide x 90px high and saved as .jpg, .gif or .png
- Background Color: Click on the color chip to select a color or provide hexidecimal value. (see example)
- Top Navigation Text: Choose either black or white depending on what matches best with the color you choose above
- Preview/Publish: Click preview so you can see your changes before making them public. (see example) If you like the changes, click "Publish." Otherwise, click "cancel."
Next Tutorial > Create a Footer
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.
CorpNote - eCards, Online Invitations and Online Surveys for Business
P.O. Box 565 | Fountainville, PA 18923 | 609-406-1665 | Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
©2004 - 2017 CorpNote.com