Tutorials - Invitation Manager
Managing an Invitation List
Each time you send an invitation eCard, your recipients are automatically added to your invitation list. In the navigation, go to Invitations > Manage Events. In the options menu, choose "Invitation List". (see example)
Managing Your Invitation List
This is your invitation 'mailing' list which contains information on each person you invited such as when you sent the invitation, the last time you sent an RSVP reminder, whether the person picked up your eCard and whether they responded to your invitation. Even if you send multiple eCard invitations, this consolidated invitation list enables you to easily further correspond with all of the people you invited.
- Track your invitation responses by viewing in real-time how many people picked up the invitation and how many responded.
- Easily send a follow up eCard to all of the people on your invitation list, just the people that did not pick up the eCard invitation or just the people that did not RSVP. (see example)
The follow-up eCard will be easily identifiable in your Saved and Sent eCards bin. CorpNote also records the details of the follow-up eCard for you so you know the day you created the follow-up, when it was sent and to whom.(see example)
- Filter your results by clicking the "Filter" text next to the Invitations Summary. This enables you to sort your results as well as download your invitation list into an MS Excel compatible file. (see example)
- Click on the response icon to quickly see the person's response. If you enabled people you invited to bring guests, you will also see who they are bringing. (see example)
- Click the view icon to see when you sent the invitation and when you last sent a reminder. (see example)
- Click the edit icon to edit the first and last name of each entry. This is helpful if you sent an invitation to someone not in your address book and you want to better identify them in your list. (see example)
This is also the best way respond for someone on your invitation list. We recommend that you do so from this screen by clicking the button for "Add a Response". The recipient will be recorded as having received and responded to the invitation. This ensures the person is not included on future "follow up" eCards for people who did not respond.
What is the difference between my Invitation List and my Guest List?
How do I send an event reminder?
Next Tutorial > Manage Responses
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.
CorpNote - eCards, Online Invitations and Online Surveys for Business
P.O. Box 565 | Fountainville, PA 18923 | 609-406-1665 | Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
©2004 - 2018 CorpNote.com