Tutorials - Invitation Manager - Invitation List
Each time you send an invitation eCard, your recipients are automatically added to your invitation list. In the navigation, go to Invitations > Manage Events. You will see a button for "Invitation List" next to each event.
This is your invitation 'mailing' list which contains information on whether the person picked up your eCard and whether they responded to your event invitation. Even if you send multiple eCard invitations, the one consolidated invitation list enables you to easily further correspond with the people you invited.
Options you have for working with the invitation list:
- View the date you sent the invitation and the last time you sent an RSVP reminder.
- Edit the first and last name of each entry. This is helpful if you didn't send to someone from your address book.
- Download your invitation list into a a MS Excel compatible file.
- Send a follow up eCard to those that did not pick up the original eCard invitation or to those that did not respond.
- See which attendees are related to that person's invitation by clicking on the green checkmark in the 'Responded' column. This is helpful if people forward invitations to others and you are unsure how someone was invited.
- Send a follow up eCard. Click on the option at the top of the invitation list to send a follow up eCard to people who did not pick up the eCard or people who did not respond. The eCard is then created for you with all of the selected recipients. It is stored in your 'Saved eCards' where you can now edit the eCard and add additional recipients if desired. (If the list is higher than 200 people, then multiple eCards are created.)
What is the difference between an Invitation List and a Guest List?
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.