Tutorials - My Account Overview
This is the first page you see after you sign into your account. You can also access this page at any time by clicking on the navigation 'My Account › Overview' at the top of any screen.
At the top of the screen, you will see CorpNote member news and new feature announcements. You can click the 'keep closed' button after you have read the announcement. It will open again when we post new announcements.
On the right side of the page, you will see a section for What's New For Members. This is where we keep an archive of news announcements you may have missed as well as helpful tips on managing events, sending holiday eCards, creating winning surveys and more.
The rest of the page is divided into 4 main sections:
- Account Activity
- Easily view eCard stats for scheduled, saved and sent eCards
- Quickly view event RSVP response totals and click to view all responses.
- Quickly view survey response totals and click to view all responses.
- eCard Designs
See our latest eCard designs as well as easily search for eCard designs within an occasion or holiday.
Click the links to easily view eCard Templates, Favorites and Custom Cards.
If you don't have any of these items set up in your account, you will be provided with instructions on how to use these features.
- Custom Settings
These CorpNote features can substantially reduce the amount of time it takes to create eCards, online invitations and online surveys. You will see this symbol for items that have not been completed. There will be a link to either complete the task and/or view the tutorial on how to use the feature.
The sections within this area are:
- Address book: Quickly add a contact to your address book, receive an alert for QuickSend eCard contacts that need to be imported, and see people who have subscribed to be on your email list.
- Signature: You will see an example of your eCard signature. If you have orange text, that means something is missing. You do not have to include everything in your signature on an eCard but it will be helpful for you to have these items completed so you can choose to include them if you want to.
- eCard Styles: Saving your favorite eCard styles lets you quickly format the colors, text styles and screen preferences with just one click for every new eCard you create.
- eCard Templates: Quickly access your eCard templates so you can send a preformatted eCard in less than 30 seconds.
- Custom Cards: Easily get to your custom eCard designs so you can quickly compose an eCard.
- Message Helper: Save time with preformatted messages that you can insert into your eCard.
- Important Dates & Holidays
Quickly view upcoming holidays so you can easily send eCards for that holiday. (TIP: You can create eCards for holidays at any time and then schedule them to be sent on that specific date.) There is also a section for This Week's Important Dates which will show you the reminders you have set for birthdays and anniversaries.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.