Tutorials - Custom Signature for eCards, Invitations and Surveys
You can access your Signature options that will display in your eCards by going to My Account > Signature at the top of any screen.
You should complete all fields (see example) you might use when sending your eCards so those options appear when you compose your eCard. (see example)
We require that you at least supply a first and last name and email address for eCard recipients to respond to. To follow are the items you can include in the signature part of any eCard:
- First and Last Name
- Address / Slogan - line breaks can be used in this area.
- Phone - your extension can be placed here as well (eg. 908-123-4567 Ext. #9888).
- Web Site - use the "Test" button to make sure you entered a valid website address. Your address will automatically become clickable when you send an eCard to someone.
- Photo/Logo - you have the option of including an image, such as a company logo or a photograph of yourself. This image will appear to the left of your signature. Images must be in pixels 150 wide x 150 high or smaller and have a file size of 25KB or less. Accepted image formats are .gif and .jpg
- Email - this is your "sign in" email address and the email address your eCard recipients will see and "reply to".
- Show Social Media Links - include links to your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube channels.
IMPORTANT: Any changes you make to your signature will appear to all eCard recipients, including eCards you have sent in the past. This assures if you have a phone number change or company name change etc., your eCard recipients will see the most current contact information when they view their eCard.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.