Direct Link to a Survey
The advantage to using CorpNote to send your surveys is your list of recipients will automatically be compiled for you. You can also see who views the eCard with the link to the survey and who did or did not respond; but, sometimes you don't have a specific list of recipients. Here's how to link directly to your survey eCard notice or your response form from your own email program, website, blog, or social media.
Direct Link to your Survey eCard
- Send an eCard with a survey to yourself and make sure it looks the way you want it to.
- Go to eCards > Sent Cards at the top of any screen.
- Find the eCard with a survey that you want to link to and click it's 'Copy Link' button.
- The link is now in your copy buffer and the screen will say "Text copied to the clipboard".
Direct Link to the Survey Response Form
- Go to Surveys > Manage Surveys at the top of any screen.
- Find the survey you want to link to and click it's 'Direct Link' button.
- The link to the survey response form is now in your copy buffer and the screen will say "Text copied to the clipboard".
Once you have copied the link, using any of the above two methods, you can then paste the URL into email, your website or social media.
- If you are linking directly to an eCard with a survey, you will not have as much detail as to who is picking up your eCard. You will still see how many times it was viewed but each view will be marked as 'anonymous'. In your 'sent cards' bin, you can add comments to each eCard that links to a survey which will help you remember how you distributed the link to your survey.
- You will not be able to use the 'Recipient List' feature with this method.
Next Tutorial > Survey Tips
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.
CorpNote - eCards, Online Invitations and Online Surveys for Business
P.O. Box 565 | Fountainville, PA 18923 | 609-406-1665 | Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
©2004 - 2018 CorpNote.com