Survey Recipient List
Each time you send an eCard with a survey attached, your recipients are automatically added to your recipient list. In the navigation, go to Surveys > Manage Surveys. In the options menu next to your selected survey, choose "Recipient List". (see example)
Managing Your Recipient List
This is your survey 'mailing' list which contains information on each person you invited such as when you sent the survey, the last time you sent a reminder, whether the person picked up your eCard and whether they responded to your survey. Even if you send multiple eCards for a survey, this consolidated recipient list enables you to easily further correspond with all of the people you asked to respond.
Surveys Recipients Summary
- Track your responses by viewing in real-time how many people picked up the eCard with the survey and how many responded.
- Easily send a follow up eCard to all of the people on your recipient list, just the people that did not pick up the eCard or just the people that did not respond. (see example)
- Filter your results by clicking the "Filter" text next to the Recipients Summary. This enables you to sort your results as well as create an MS Excel compatible file. (see example)
- Click on the response icon to quickly see how many responses were gathered from this recipient. (see example)
- Click the view icon to see when you sent the survey and when you last sent a reminder. (see example)
- Click the edit icon to edit the first and last name of each entry. This is helpful if you sent a survey to someone not in your address book and you want to better identify them in your list. (see example)
Next Tutorial > Manage Responses
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.
CorpNote - eCards, Online Invitations and Online Surveys for Business
P.O. Box 565 | Fountainville, PA 18923 | 609-406-1665 | Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
©2004 - 2018 CorpNote.com